Senior parade and senior sunset to take place on June 10

June 1, 2021

Photo / Victoria Gasca

Two exciting senior events, the senior parade and the senior sunset, will be held on June 10.

It is almost the end of the school year, but for seniors, it is nearly the end of high school. Seniors will get to experience two events hosted by the school on June 10: the senior parade and the senior sunset.  

The first event will be the senior parade; it will start with seniors meeting up in the agriculture building and the upper parking lot at 6:00 P.M. To participate in the parade, seniors can bring their own cars, which they must decorate beforehand. Seniors will not be allowed to exit the car and must wear seatbelts. The seniors will be driving around the neighborhood celebrating their graduation.  

After the parade, seniors will return to the upper parking lot and go to the stadium for the senior sunset at 7:30 P.M. Each senior must bring their own blanket to sit on. Wearing white is encouraged. The class of 2021 senior picture will be taken at the event. There will also be senior sunset t-shirts that will be passed out on a first-come-first-serve basis. Wearing masks and physically distancing during the event is encouraged.

These events, while not required, promise to be enjoyable experiences for seniors. Additional information about these events and other senior news may be sent directly to students’ emails.