Coronado Registration (Register ASAP!!)

Registration season for the 2023-2024 school year has arrived, and it is crucial that T-Birds register to ensure that they can continue their education smoothly. Not only will registration ensure that students have a smooth transition into the next school year, but if 1,100 students registered by Friday the 28th, 10 extra minutes of lunch will be given on that day. Make sure to have your parent or guardian register you as soon as possible.

Registration is imperative for securing a student’s spot in the next school year, and, therefore, allowing students to select their desired curriculum and take classes with limited availability. Furthermore, as summer approaches, registration at this time of year avoids the last-minute rush. By registering now, students can carefully select their courses for the upcoming year. Planning ahead allows students to stay on track with their academic goals.

Registration is simple and brief; postponing it until the last minute won’t benefit the student or the school. The following link sends you to online registration: https://www.episd.org/page/6706

In person dates for registration are May 13th from 9 to 12 PM and May 17th from 4 to 7 PM. The computer lab is available for registration, and counselors on campus are available for assistance. When it comes to questions regarding registration, Ms. Medrano has all the answers at (915)-236-2143.

As of now, only 576 T-Birds have registered for the next school year. By spreading the word to fellow peers, the number of students satisfied with their upcoming courses is maximized. To top this off, an extended lunch is up for grabs if the target number is reached by Friday the 28th.

Registering now is advantageous to both the school, its faculty, and families of students. Registration is a critical step in a student’s academic journey, and the school can ensure that students get the most out of their academic experiences.E